We pioneered the organic battery
CMBlu started in 2011 as a research-driven project with the goal of storing electrical energy in arbitrarily large quantities in an environmentally friendly, sustainable and cost-effective way. Since then, we have continuously expanded our broad IP portfolio and expertise in large-scale energy storage.
Today, we are one of the leading organic flow battery companies headquartered in Alzenau, 30 km from Frankfurt Airport. With our groundbreaking technology, we will drive the energy transition, together with our partners, customers and most importantly: with our employees!
We are a highly motivated, committed and fast growing team of over 100 employees. We are now preparing for the market launch of our products and further professionalizing our organization.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Planning, budgeting, coordination and implementation of media-effective communication projects
- Management of investor relations
- Identification of potential topics for external communication and media placements
- Writing press releases, Q&As and statements as well as creating other communication materials in close cooperation with the relevant internal stakeholders (development hardware, chemistry, software, systems, product management, etc.)
- Maintaining the media/journalist network
- Responding to external media enquiries and internal communication requests
- Working with internal and external partners and service providers to produce text, audio, image and video material
- Coordination of media monitoring and preparation of media response analysis
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- Completed studies with a focus on communication or equivalent training with professional experience
- Professional experience of at least 3 years, ideally in the energy industry or in the field of journalism, PR, media relations, in agencies, companies or NGOs
- Very good feeling for language in order to formulate complex issues in an understandable and appealing way for different target groups and channels
- Hands-on mentality: initiative, creativity and fun in implementing new ideas digitally and classically
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, with very good expression as well as editorial textual certainty
- Knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage
- Knowledge of common internal and external communication tools and channels and Office applications
- Flexibility and organisational skills
- Creativity, analytical thinking and technical understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of commitment and reliability
- Strong willingness to work in a team