Energy storage for the energy transition and electric mobility
CMBlu develops large-scale, stationary power storage systems for a variety of applications.
At the Alzenau location near Frankfurt am Main, 90 employees plan and produce high-performance batteries for national and international customers. With the organic flow battery, we provide an extremely secure and sustainable key technology for the energy transition and the fast-charging infrastructure for e-mobility.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Technical leadership in the field of electrode development for redox flow batteries
- Optimisation of electrode characteristics with respect to performance, conductivity and mechanical stability
- Specification and evaluation of all necessary tests and associated documentation
- Close collaboration internally with the R&D team and externally with manufacturers of materials
- Adaptation of the electrode design to the cell and stack design
- Support in the scale-up of electrode production
- Contribution of new ideas and ways of thinking, independent development of innovative solutions
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- Successfully completed studies in the field of chemistry, materials science, physics or equivalent qualification
- Ideally, experience in electrochemistry, carbon electrodes or redox flow batteries
- Several years of experience in the field of energy storage preferable. Initial professional experience in the research and development of battery components ideal
- Experience in laboratory management and leading of small teams
- Broad technical understanding
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- Independent, systematic and quality-conscious manner of working combined with a high level of commitment