Sie können viel bewegen
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Development and implementation of strategies/concepts for sites and production processes. Preparation of site and make-or-buy decisions, determination of capacity requirements, capacity and utilization management.
- Derivation of investment needs, definition of equipment and process standards and their implementation/compliance.
- Networking of the specialist functions involved in the product development process (including development/product management, production planning/engineering, quality, purchasing and project management).
- Responsibility for production engineering (manufacturing and logistics planning) and the release and further development of industrialization concepts.
- Ensuring (cross-site) start-up management for new products/projects incl. set-up or relocation to new sites (know-how transfer, employee qualification and rotation).
- Execution of continuous improvement and optimization measures including early input with regard to production-related product design.
- Operational support in terms of initiating and managing task-force activities for and between plants in the event of relocations, start-ups and capacity, supply and skills shortages.
- Creation of a product- and technology-specific network for the exchange of know-how and best practice.
Energy & pioneering spirit - what else do you bring to the table?
Are you highly motivated and want to help shape the new energy storage technology from the very beginning?
- Dipl.- Industrial Engineer or Dipl.- Mechanical Engineer, ideally with focus on production and manufacturing technology
- In-depth experience:
- 6 years of experience in planning and implementation of production sites/operations, "greenfield experience" in setting up national/international sites.
- Knowledge of methods in the field of project management, REFA/MTM, FMEA, value stream, factory planning
- Experience in the handling of production planning/ERP systems
- Confident in using MS Office applications
- Analytical and future-oriented thinking
- High level of technical expertise
- Survey complex interrelationships
- Independent and economic way of working
- Internal and external assertiveness
- Proactive and open communication internally and externally
- High level of entrepreneurship, team orientation, and enjoys cross-functional collaboration
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies
- Reliability and willingness to take responsibility
- Customer orientation
- Headquarters in Alzenau but willingness to travel
- Fluent in business English, knowledge of Spanish helpful