We pioneered the organic battery
CMBlu started in 2011 as a research-driven project. Since then, we have continuously expanded our broad IP portfolio and energy storage expertise. Today, we are one of the leading organic flow battery companies and a major German battery manufacturer headquartered in Alzenau, 30 km from Frankfurt Airport. And we will drive the energy transition forward – together with partners, customers and employees.
We are a highly motivated, committed and fast-growing team of over 100 employees. We are now preparing for the market entry of our products and further professionalizing our organization.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Maintenance and support of client, server, network and telecommunications systems
- User and rights management as well as monitoring of IT security guidelines
- Execution of IT projects and introduction of new systems
- User support and training of employees on new systems or applications as well as the creation of user documentation
- Creation of IT documentation
- Active structuring of information security in the area responsible for
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
Are you highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- You have completed training as an IT specialist or have several years of professional experience in IT
- You are proficient in the latest client and server operating systems (Windows and Linux) and have a good understanding of network technologies
- You have basic programming skills in SQL and PowerShell
- You are confident in conducting negotiations in German and English
- You are a team player but can work independently and in a structured manner. You enjoy new technical challenges