Energy storage for the energy transition and electric mobility
CMBlu develops large-scale, stationary power storage systems for a variety of applications.
At the Alzenau location near Frankfurt am Main, 90 employees plan and produce high-performance batteries for national and international customers. With the organic flow battery, we provide an extremely secure and sustainable key technology for the energy transition and the fast-charging infrastructure for e-mobility.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Maintenance and support of client, server, network and telecommunications systems
- User and rights management as well as monitoring of IT security guidelines
- Execution of IT projects and introduction of new systems
- User support and training of employees on new systems or applications as well as the creation of user documentation
- Creation of IT documentation
- Active structuring of information security in the area responsible for
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
Are you highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- You have completed training as an IT specialist or have several years of professional experience in IT
- You are proficient in the latest client and server operating systems (Windows and Linux) and have a good understanding of network technologies
- You have basic programming skills in SQL and PowerShell
- You are confident in conducting negotiations in German and English
- You are a team player but can work independently and in a structured manner. You enjoy new technical challenges