We pioneered the organic battery
CMBlu started in 2011 as a research-driven project with the goal of storing electrical energy in arbitrarily large quantities in an environmentally friendly, sustainable and cost-effective way. Since then, we have continuously expanded our broad IP portfolio and expertise in large-scale energy storage.
Today, we are one of the leading organic flow battery companies headquartered in Alzenau, 30 km from Frankfurt Airport. With our groundbreaking technology, we will drive the energy transition, together with our partners, customers and most importantly: with our employees!
We are a highly motivated, committed and fast growing team of over 100 employees. We are now preparing for the market launch of our products and further professionalizing our organization.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Administration, further development and implementation of IT security solutions (e.g. IRM, ISMS, identity and access management, cloud security)
- Design, development and operation of company network infrastructures and their components
- Continuous monitoring of the network infrastructure for capacity utilisation as well as possible vulnerabilities and irregularities
- Review and monitoring of technical and organisational IT security requirements
- Evaluation of IT security incidents and derivation of relevant measures
- Execution of IT vulnerability analyses and risk assessments
- Design and execution of IS awareness training courses
- Analysis and evaluation of existing programs and data with respect to increasing and maintaining the level of protection
- Collaboration in IT projects as well as in the continuous improvement of the systems supported
- Creation and updating of network documentation with a continuous focus on IT security aspects
- Implementation of changes in accordance with change management processes
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
Are you highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- You have successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or information security or have at least 5 years of professional experience in the IT security environment
- You have sound knowledge in the area of network and security, as well as basic IT forensic expertise and an interest in expanding this knowledge
- You have extensive knowledge of client and server operating systems (Windows and Linux) as well as network technologies (OSI model, routing, protocols, IPv4/v6, VLAN, VPN, VoIP, NGN, IPS, SDN etc.)
- You have experience in designing network infrastructures
- You can demonstrate basic programming skills and are able to familiarise yourself with new programming languages (especially scripting languages) in a reasonable amount of time
- You are used to in independently familiarising yourself with complex topics
- You are a team player and are experienced in giving presentations and conducting short training courses
- You enjoy new technical challenges, working in a team and have a good knowledge of German and English