We pioneered the organic battery
CMBlu started in 2011 as a research-driven project with the goal of storing electrical energy in arbitrarily large quantities in an environmentally friendly, sustainable and cost-effective way. Since then, we have continuously expanded our broad IP portfolio and expertise in large-scale energy storage.
Today, we are one of the leading organic flow battery companies headquartered in Alzenau, 30 km from Frankfurt Airport. With our groundbreaking technology, we will drive the energy transition, together with our partners, customers and most importantly: with our employees!
We are a highly motivated, committed and fast growing team of over 100 employees. We are now preparing for the market launch of our products and further professionalizing our organization.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Contact person and support point for all marketing-relevant topics
- Conceptual planning, budgeting, coordination and implementation of CMBlu marketing activities, also in coordination with external marketing agencies
- Preparation and implementation of trade fairs, events and campaigns
- Creation of print advertising materials such as brochures, catalogues, flyers and other materials
- Further development and support of the website and social media channels, including content creation in text, image and video, and coordination with external marketing agencies
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- Degree (Bachelor's or Master's) in marketing, communication, media or comparable field of study
- Professional experience of at least 5 years, ideally in the energy industry
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, with excellent expression and editorial textual confidence, knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage
- Structured and precise way of working with a high sense of quality and responsibility and a hands-on mentality
- Working with MS-Office is a matter of course, knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign is an advantage
- Experience in project management - coordinating cooperation with agencies, printers and internal departments
- Flexibility and organisational skills
- Creativity, analytical thinking and technical understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of commitment and reliability
- Strong willingness to work in a team