Energy storage for the energy transition and electric mobility
CMBlu develops large-scale, stationary power storage systems for a variety of applications.
At the Alzenau location near Frankfurt am Main, 90 employees plan and produce high-performance batteries for national and international customers. With the organic flow battery, we provide an extremely secure and sustainable key technology for the energy transition and the fast-charging infrastructure for e-mobility.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Planning, implementation and coordination of flow simulations in redox flow cells/batteries
- Co-design of development processes
- Processing, analysis and interpretation of raw data
- Identification of critical parameters influencing the flow characteristics
- Supporting the development of methods for fluid mechanical investigations
- Interdisciplinary cooperation with colleagues from design, hydraulics and electrochemistry
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- Completed Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline
- Experience in the planning and execution of CFD simulations
- Ideally experience with the software Ansys Fluent
- Analytical thinking, independent and structured way of working as well as communication and team skills