We pioneered the organic battery
CMBlu started in 2011 as a research-driven project. Since then, we have continuously expanded our broad IP portfolio and energy storage expertise. Today, we are one of the leading organic flow battery companies and a major German battery manufacturer headquartered in Alzenau, 30 km from Frankfurt Airport. And we will drive the energy transition forward – together with partners, customers and employees.
We are a highly motivated, committed and fast-growing team of over 100 employees. We are now preparing for the market entry of our products and further professionalizing our organization.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Work in a chemical research and development laboratory
- Preparation and execution of syntheses of organic molecules
- Modification of molecules for efficient energy storage
- Determination of the structure and purity of products
- Execution of analyses in a physical chemistry laboratory
- Recording and documentation of results
- Implementation of measures for quality improvements
- Support in the optimisation of processes and workflows
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- Completed vocational training as a chemical laboratory technician or equivalent training
- Several years of professional experience in a chemical laboratory an advantage
- Experience in chemical syntheses, analytical or electrochemical analytical methods an advantage
- Interested in working in new thematic fields
- Reliability and a sense of responsibility
- Conscientious, structured and independent manner of working as well as organisational skill
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Flexibility and ability to work well in a team