Energy storage for the energy transition and electric mobility
CMBlu develops large-scale, stationary power storage systems for a variety of applications.
At the Alzenau location near Frankfurt am Main, 90 employees plan and produce high-performance batteries for national and international customers. With the organic flow battery, we provide an extremely secure and sustainable key technology for the energy transition and the fast-charging infrastructure for e-mobility.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Work in a chemical research and development laboratory
- Preparation and execution of syntheses of organic molecules
- Modification of molecules for efficient energy storage
- Determination of the structure and purity of products
- Execution of analyses in a physical chemistry laboratory
- Recording and documentation of results
- Implementation of measures for quality improvements
- Support in the optimisation of processes and workflows
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- Completed vocational training as a chemical laboratory technician or equivalent training
- Several years of professional experience in a chemical laboratory an advantage
- Experience in chemical syntheses, analytical or electrochemical analytical methods an advantage
- Interested in working in new thematic fields
- Reliability and a sense of responsibility
- Conscientious, structured and independent manner of working as well as organisational skill
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Flexibility and ability to work well in a team