Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Setting up project plans including schedules
- Map development activities in projects
- Coordinating measures, pointing out recommendations for improvement
- Updating schedules and cost overviews
- Tracking product and development costs and identifying open items and tasks
- Documentation of progress and results
- Updating processes, fact sheets, etc.
- Organization and moderation of project meetings
- Resource planning and interface management
Energy & pioneering spirit - what else do you bring to the table?
Are you highly motivated and want to help shape the new energy storage technology from the very beginning?
- Successfully completed technical degree or alternatively a technical-oriented degree in economics or comparable training
- several years of professional experience in a dynamic environment, ideally in the energy sector
- professional handling of appropriate software tools
- very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- careful and structured way of working
- distinct organizational ability
- independent team player who likes to bring in own ideas
- obliging and confident appearance with a high communicative competence
- high degree of reliability and sense of responsibility