We pioneered the organic battery
CMBlu started in 2011 as a research-driven project with the goal of storing electrical energy in arbitrarily large quantities in an environmentally friendly, sustainable and cost-effective way. Since then, we have continuously expanded our broad IP portfolio and expertise in large-scale energy storage.
Today, we are one of the leading organic flow battery companies headquartered in Alzenau, 30 km from Frankfurt Airport. With our groundbreaking technology, we will drive the energy transition, together with our partners, customers and most importantly: with our employees!
We are a highly motivated, committed and fast growing team of over 100 employees. We are now preparing for the market launch of our products and further professionalizing our organization.
We are looking for a personality from a business management and technical environment with several years of management experience. The area of responsibility is the management and strategic orientation of global purchasing.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Further development and optimisation of the purchasing organisation, definition, implementation and optimisation of the procurement strategy in compliance with defined purchasing processes and decision-making guidelines for the areas of mechanics, electrics, electronics and chemicals as well as for indirect purchasing
- Development of methods and instruments for determining short-, medium- and long-term requirements, participation and implementation with regard to the make-or-buy strategy
- Ensuring trouble-free supply in compliance with cost, deadline and quality targets
- Initiation of permanent cost reduction measures to optimise the largest cost item of the group of companies
- Establishment and expansion of an international supplier portfolio
- Continuous improvement of supplier performance in terms of quality, costs and service with the responsible specialist functions
- Developing possible supplier co-operations for the growing system business and conducting the essential and success-critical discussions with the responsible representatives of the suppliers and establishing new forms of cooperation
- Preparation and implementation of the cross-functional decision-making meeting in terms of content and process
- Ensuring ecological principles in procurement, autonomous implementation of all necessary measures and instructions for occupational health and safety and environmental protection
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- University degree in business administration or engineering
- Well-founded purchasing experience > 10 years in a management function
- Experience in project management
- Experience in handling ERP systems, MRP and SRM systems (ideally QAD-Astras)
- Confident in handling MS Office applications
- Analytical, strategic and future-oriented thinking skills
- High level of technical expertise
- Entrepreneurship, team orientation, enjoyment of cross-functional cooperation
- Proactive and open communication internally and externally
- Enthusiasm and excitement for new technologies
- Negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Reliability and willingness to take responsibility
- Customer orientation
- Based in Alzenau, willingness to travel
- English business fluent, knowledge of Spanish helpful