We pioneered the organic battery
CMBlu started in 2011 as a research-driven project with the goal of storing electrical energy in arbitrarily large quantities in an environmentally friendly, sustainable and cost-effective way. Since then, we have continuously expanded our broad IP portfolio and expertise in large-scale energy storage.
Today, we are one of the leading organic flow battery companies headquartered in Alzenau, 30 km from Frankfurt Airport. With our groundbreaking technology, we will drive the energy transition, together with our partners, customers and most importantly: with our employees!
We are a highly motivated, committed and fast growing team of over 100 employees. We are now preparing for the market launch of our products and further professionalizing our organization.
We are looking for a person with several years of management experience. The objective is to ensure efficient planning, implementation and monitoring of process- and cost-optimised logistics systems and processes as well as to guarantee smooth start-ups with regard to logistics.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Responsibility for the logistics of CMBlu Energy AG with a focus on logistics planning
- Continuous further development of the processes and methods used, the planning instruments, the logistics concepts and the standards to be used
- Identifying and implementing process optimisations and cost optimisations in logistics processes in the planning phase and ongoing production in cooperation with the areas of production , purchasing, quality and product / project management and sales
- Ensuring that modern and most economical technologies available on the market are taken into account in the planning
- In the course of the planned expansion to further locations: Responsibility for the know-how management in the logistics of CMBlu Energy AG
- Participation in the development of optimal location and material flow concepts for production scopes
- Supporting the acquisition of new orders (e.g. design suitable for logistics, pointing out logistics advantages, tailor-made logistics and maintenance concepts)
- In the course of the planned growth: planning of personnel requirements and procurement of additional personnel resources in the area of logistics
- Planning and monitoring of the cost centre budget for which responsibility is to be assumed and initiation of countermeasures in the event of target/actual deviations
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- Industrial engineer or mechanical engineer with a major in logistics
- Well-founded experience
- in the planning of logistics systems and processes
- in project management
- in the handling of production planning/ERP systems
- Confident in handling MS Office applications
- Analytical and future-oriented thinking
- High level of technical expertise
- Comprehension of complex interrelationships
- Independent and economical way of working
- Internal and external assertiveness
- Proactive and open communication internally and externally
- Entrepreneurship, team orientation and enjoyment of interdisciplinary cooperation
- Enthusiasm and excitement for new technologies
- Reliability and willingness to take responsibility
- Customer orientation
- Based in Alzenau, willingness to travel
- English business fluent, knowledge of Spanish helpful