We pioneered the Organic Solid-Flow Battery
CMBlu started in 2011 as a research-driven project with the goal of storing electrical energy in arbitrarily large quantities in an environmentally friendly, sustainable and cost-effective way. Since then, we have continuously expanded our broad IP portfolio and expertise in large-scale energy storage.
Today, we are one of the leading organic flow battery companies headquartered in Alzenau, 30 km from Frankfurt Airport. With our groundbreaking technology, we will drive the energy transition, together with our partners, customers and most importantly: with our employees!
We are a highly motivated, committed and fast growing team of over 140 employees. We are now preparing for the market launch of our products and further professionalizing our organization.
Achieve great things
We offer exciting and responsible tasks with creative scope:
- Working in a chemical research and technology laboratory
- Monitoring the operating status of all components and ensuring a smooth test procedure and its documentation
- Operation, upgrading, disassembly and adjustment of the test stands
- Recording and documentation of results as well as interpretation of test results
- Optimization and modification of the test stands and its documentation
- Carrying out maintenance and servicing work
- Participation in the continuous improvement program as well as support in the optimization of processes and workflows
Energy and pioneering spirit – what we need from you
You are highly motivated and want to be part of the new energy storage technology from the beginning?
- Completed apprenticeship as mechatronics technician (m/f/d), electronics technician (m/f/d) or comparable technical training
- Further training as a state-certified technician (m/f/d) specializing in mechatronics or electrical engineering desirable
- Qualification for working on electrical systems (no electrotechnically instructed person)
- Experience in the application of QA/QM methods
- Interest in working in new subject areas with a hands on mentality
- You like to work on a larger scale (pre-stage technical center)
- Openness to further developments and willingness to adapt to new conditions at any time
- Clean and neat way of working
- Experience in the documentation of work steps and the presentation of results
- Application-secure computer skills, especially MS Office
- Basic knowledge in the use of an ERP system is an advantage
- Careful and structured way of working
- Independent team player who likes to bring in own ideas
- High degree of reliability and sense of responsibility